Application Letter

Tuban, 7th April 2012
Attention to :
The Manager of HRD
PT. Harvest Cakes

Dear sir/madam
I’m seeing your fast growing organization and I heard that your company has a good reputation, so I would like to join with your company as “Accounting Manager” at your company (as advertised in  )
My name Siti Nur Faizah. I am 22 years of age and I graduated from accountancy Faculty, Gunadarma University, Jakarta, Majoring in Management. I have an excellent health, high motivation, good communication skill, computer skill, creative, high loyalty, integrity, I am ready to work hard, and highly motivated to works every where. I have 2 year experience at the same field in PT. Toya Mas Artha Prima. I    
I am available to meet with you at a time that's convenient to you. Please contact me to set up a time. I look forward to hear from you soon.
Yours faithfully,
Siti Nur Faizah, SE

0 Komentar:

Komen disini ya :)